ART JOURNAL: Any blank book I fill with my drawings.
Pages
▼
Friday, March 6, 2009
Friday Evening Sky
G-d or airplanes doodling depending on your belief system... ;-)The moon over California in my backyard...
after altering color
and how
it really looks.
Have a great weekend!
Wow, that moon shot is awesome!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThats a great shot. yes WOW. Like the enhanced one too.
ReplyDeletePS, I love that you put the moon in the header. It looks egg shaped.
ReplyDeleteslide show is excellent! you have an amazing repetoir of beautiful talents. I am so envious...
ReplyDeleteTeri, isn't it special? I thought so too.
ReplyDeleteCris, thanks...
Messyfish, that is so sweet of you.
Shucks. Thanks.
Beautiful photos.
ReplyDeleteThe word verification is skise. I thought that so appropriate. Have a good weekend.
oh Lynn, your photos from the last few posts are making me long for spring. Wishing lots of warm fragrant days ahead!
ReplyDeletethat moon shot is awesome and having it as your header is amazingly awesome.
ReplyDeleteLynn, let me add my kudos for that moon shot to all the others already posted. Wow, and double-wow!
ReplyDeleteAnd wasn't your DH sweet to point out the quilt show to you?