Pages

▼

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Allie dances to grandpa's singing


We are having so much fun! Happy being with family and thrilled seeing our grand baby hearing us, and teaching us signs.

4 comments:

  1. You are having too much fun girl. Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how adorable this is!!!
    And I have seen so many pictures before of your DH with his guitar but it is nice to actually hear him (he is good!!)
    I can imagine you are thoroughly enjoying this visit!
    ♥M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Grandpa is awesome...love his voice!! My sil would love it too! I plan on showing him!! And your Allie is so precious, a real doll....so happy and loving that music!! So good to expose them early!! This post makes me SOOOO happy!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments as I love hearing from you. Your words of encouragement are why I continue to draw!