Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Busy Fun Weekend, ending on Sober Note of Prayer

Photos and art will follow soon, but just here to let you know that on Friday I arted from morn till night; on Saturday DH and I drove to the seaside and had a cool (weather) time; and on Sunday I attended both a drawing class and tonight Kol Nidre service at the synagogue for Yom Kippur. So posting with photos and art will have to wait, along with my "T" ABC ATCard. The idea is brewing and will hit paper &/or fabric when I can. Happy Weekend to all.

2 comments:

  1. What a busy busy weekend you have had. Take your time... we will still be here. Looking forward to all you 'arted' :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you say a bit more about the sober note of prayer?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments as I love hearing from you. Your words of encouragement are why I continue to draw!