Pages

Friday, September 7, 2007



Fini!
Two capes for tomorrows 3rd birthday party are done.
I like the way they came out...cute.
Now, if to find out if my idea works with sewing them onto the backs of the t-shirts
or not. I also hope the inside threads on the fronts of the Ts won't be too scratchy.
I noticed after I got done that the white T's original applique with the crown and rhinestones has a backing
that is smooth on the inside of the shirt. Is that called "sizing"? I'm learning.
They can always wear them over other shirts if they notice the rub.

Now off to Good Will to drop off a load of stuff in my car, and then...
back to sewing on the quilt #4.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments as I love hearing from you. Your words of encouragement are why I continue to draw!