Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Painting and Drawing on Friday Even at Dinner Now!

Meet my grand son!
I drew this from a photo I took of him recently.
I have really captured his little personality!



My grand daughter was making a funny face in her photo!
I like her happy face bathrobe!


Last night we went out to eat. Yes, drawing at dinner now too! There is no stopping me. It's an Italian place with really good thin crust pizza. I had low carb spaghetti with oven roasted vegetables *nummy good; DH had low carb spaghetti with red sauce and a meat ball! 

The folks in my drawing are at two separate tables (first couple over pizza pan; threesome at 2nd table). That's Rocky Graziano and some Yankee baseball player in the photos on the wall behind them all. It's  New York sports themed. I'm going to splash some paint on it now.


14 comments:

  1. I can see the resemblence in your Grandson and your Grand daughter.. more so in your Grandson. What is really amazing is you do no erasing. You have turned into a drawing machine.. grin. That's pretty cool that you can feel comfortable out in public doing this. Another fun drawing while out eating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great talent you have, great fun for grand kids too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no stopping you Lynn!...good for you. Wonderful drawings of your gkids - these drawings show you are happy (I know, that English woman with her odd statements!), but they do show you are happy and really enjoy your drawing and where you are at the time, and it's nice to follow your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the paintings of your grandkids. you are a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely paintings this week, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great paintings and drawings. You grandson looks like a fun handful :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet drawings Lynn. Thanks for visiting, I can't wait to see what you do this week for Artist's Play Room Challenge!
    Best,
    Jenn of www.justaddwatersilly.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you're on fire! That's my monthly output in one evening! Especially like the one of your grandson - he looks like a right cheeky monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynn, Wonderful drawings, lovely to see you having so much fun! I really love the poppy drawing down below too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. you make me laugh! I can just see you drawing away....

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are delightful, you have captured some great moments in time,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lynn, it looks like you are having so much fun! I love the drawings, and you do such a wonderful job with the watercolors. It's a treat to come visit and see what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How wonderful that you recently learned you could draw and paint! It opens up so many possibilities! These drawings are fun! I can see your childlike heart! :^) patsy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Funny drawings of your grandkids! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments as I love hearing from you. Your words of encouragement are why I continue to draw!