Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

time to vote Oct 1-Oct 5 thanks

Remember my Life's Crazy Pieces art quilt? I entered her in a contest for artists over sixty five in New Zealand which will be held in October 2008. If you want you can cast a vote for me NOW between October 1 and October 5th. If I win I'll be one of 12 out of 300 pieces selected to be in a calendar for 2009. The voting site is: http://www.tart.co.nz/exhibit.htm Don't do it now, but save the date and do it then if you like. Thanks....

5 comments:

  1. Vote submitted! And good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted too, good luck. How fun!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Consider it done! I am so eager to hear you have won....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thank you each for taking the time to go vote for my quilt. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments as I love hearing from you. Your words of encouragement are why I continue to draw!