Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

More Knit Models

Two More Models from the knitting magazine.
 I hope I am not boring you to tears with these. But I like seeing my ability to do them grow.

Again, just done in ink so mistakes are forgiven (by me). They are not meant to be anatomically correct as in Michael Angelo style, chuckle chuckle, but quickly done in Lynn Style!
In a way they remind me of when I was a little girl and my mother and I would make paper dolls and clothes to put on them. The faces here are similar to the faces my mother would draw then. No memory of what my faces looked like in those days. But fun to remember drawing, cutting them out and playing with them.

This first month of the new year is almost gone. Are you pleased with what you set out to do or are you relieved that you still have eleven more months to do it in?

I'm pleased that my vow to draw as frequently as possible is happening and that I am still enjoying it.

5 comments:

  1. These are getting better and better and are a good training for you. These both have a feeling of movement, which is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are certainly getting into a groove here Lynn, and very pleased to see how you approach your subject these days. Plus, these knitting patterns look good (shame I can't knit!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are inspiring me to get out my pencil (not pen ;) and draw more--these are awesome!
    And yes, I'm pretty happy with how my January went--the meanest month (for weather) is next--I'll see how I can cope with it, and it even has the bonus of having one more day in it this year--Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These Girls have 'TUDE'...You have captured their attitude. lol. Keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments as I love hearing from you. Your words of encouragement are why I continue to draw!