Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Art on Paper and Art in the Garden!

I start this week with a Sktchy guy in my big ledger art journal ...


And jump to Starbucks peeps having their experiences as I interperate them ...


(sorry these are a bit blurry which happened when I transferred them here from my phone)



... And back to Sktchy portraits ...


... And back to Starbucks... 


We visit a variety of them! 


Exciting event of the week was getting a call from a Sketchbook Skool Klassmate, who was visiting family in a nearby town from across the country! Hannah Six and I spent a wonderful day together! 


I drew her ... 



 
... And she drew me ...


... And I drew her again!



We went out to lunch and drew there too! 



Earlier Hannah and I shared art journals and I drew her!


My dear husband read his book and waited patiently ...
It was a great meet up! Thank you Hannah! Let's do it again before too long.


Later in the week I went back to a different Starbucks to draw!



This I drew copying style of Hudderwasser, an Austrian artist, whose work I admire! I did this sunset for my other blog, Paper, Paint, Pencils & Pens.


First strawberry in my garden was so delicious!


My favorite flower, they are growing more profusely !


Meanwhile back to drawing ...



These two were an experiment in drawing with paint first then pen!



Same couple as above, but pen first then paint! 


Another Sktchy guy! My husband is getting jealous of all the guys I am drawing! LOL

And a few more garden shots and that's my week to date! 




Wishing you a wonderful week! Be creative! It brings me joy! Thanks for stopping by, your wonderful comments keep me drawing! 

12 comments:

  1. A great variety Lynn! You seem to really be challenging yourself. I noted a few different positioning of your people....a little different than usual. All so fun! Love the photo of you Hannah and the fun portraits you came up with! Thanks for sharing your always creative weeks!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by Giggles! Yes, I like it when people shift their bodies into more interesting poses for me to draw! Glad you enjoyed it all!

      Delete
  2. It's fun when you get to meet a klassmate!!! Thanks for sharing your art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many marvelous sketches, but I especially enjoyed the the portraits you and Hannah did of each other. How cool to be able to meet up and have such a good time! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a very special and fun day! Glad I
      Could share it with you!

      Delete
  4. I love visiting your blog, there's always so many fun things to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad Julie, words like yours keep me posting here!

      Delete
  5. I love the pieces you did with fewer lines. They came out wonderful, as did all your work. And congrats on your first strawberry. :) Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erika, nice that you liked those! Yes, I'm excited about my garden!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your comments as I love hearing from you. Your words of encouragement are why I continue to draw!