Pages

Monday, September 17, 2007

Mostly Green with Borders




Quilt #2 with borders on.
Tomorrow I'll have some free time around noon. I plan to take both quilt tops to the quilt shop along with my new backing fabric, batting and safety pins and use the large tables there to sandwich both quilts. Then I will be ready to quilt the tops. I plan to do "stitch in the ditch" with my new "stitch in the ditch" foot. It's not a "walking foot", so I hope it works on the thicknesses of these pieces.
I was so tired tonight (all day really from my weekend of non stop sewing) that I could hardly keep my eyes open. But I wanted to get these ready so stayed awake to do it. Now I can still get to bed early. There is something very rewarding about watching these quilts taking shape. We can call this one "mostly green"!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments as I love hearing from you. Your words of encouragement are why I continue to draw!