Pages

Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy Engagement Party

Card Creativity!





This card was purchased...hand made in England by Abigail Mill Embroidery
(Blank inside)



I was going to sew today, but didn't get to it...I was going to do a lot of things. Well I did a lot of things, but none of them were what I planned except for sleeping in, and taking my time doing what ever it was I did do.

I did write a letter to some young friends who have gotten engaged. Tomorrow we will join their other friends and family to celebrate the engagement of these two.
This note is to let them know our good wishes for them, and was my "creativity" for today.
If you double click on the letter you will see it really large and can read it then. Sorry for the way this appears, but was best I could do with scanning it to here so far. I may keep trying.





















6 comments:

  1. Very nice letter. Yes that works for something creative. Sounds like a fun time tomorrow.
    And sometimes you have to just move slow and enjoy. Thats my story and I am sticking to it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I see now. You did the inside to match the outside. How very creative & clever.
    Your mind must be going a mile a minute thinking things up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card and sentiments. Interesting to read the ingredients, from your pov, that make a marriage. No wonder I didnt last long in a marriage. Both people need to do these things, not just one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suki you made me laugh, yes, both parties need to do these things!
    Such a concept!
    Takes two to tango. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pity I can't see the pictures... This blogger! One day the commenting window doesn't come up; another day the pictures are off!
    I appreciate your creativity, anyhow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments as I love hearing from you. Your words of encouragement are why I continue to draw!