Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Big Draw #28 AND A GIFT ARRIVES FROM U.K.

Big Draw Drawing #28! I found her in a clothing catalogue. And then I got my mail today!!!!!
This small folded up square pocket unfolds to let the bag out! See how perfect her seams are...and the lining.
And this clever label tag hangs from it!
And it has an outside pocket, into which the larger bags folds up into to store
in ones purse/handbag. And here it is! Am I lucky or what?
From: Jan's Musings: http://jansmusing.blogspot.com/
Jan, thank you so very much. Today the truly lovely bag you made and "gave away in your giveaway" arrived in my mail box! It is awesome. So perfectly sewn, love the color, and so functional.

3 comments:

  1. cute bag. Interesting woman in the sketch. Have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lucky you. Nice bag. Love the color too.
    Dont you just love surprises. even tho you entered the contest wining isnt a given so it is a nice surprise.
    Great drawing too. So proud of you for keeping up with the drawing and doing so well. We've come a long way in the last year. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great drawing and gift..am so proud of you too, as i initially got to know you as the 'quilt' lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments as I love hearing from you. Your words of encouragement are why I continue to draw!