Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

folksy floral bag with a bit of tulle

This Folksy Floral Bag with a Bit of Tulle can be worn two ways...fold it in half and push the strap inside for a handy clutch or Or let it all hang down...
... and try to decide if this is the front or the...
...back ...or vice versa Art Every Day (for a Month) sometimes takes several days to complete one project. I've been playing with this one for nearly a week. It's completely lined in a tiny floral cotton print with covered seams. The quilted top-stitched outside is 100% cotton, with a square of batik (purple and gold) and a (light peach) fine mesh tulle for embellishment 9" wide X 12 and 3/4" tall with a long padded shoulder strap For the Folksy Lady on your Gift List young or old! ;-) Find it in my ETSY store TextileArtByLynn

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is lovely. I really like it. Of course I am a sucker for florals.
    How do you keep coming up with all these cool ideas!? Glad to see it on ETSY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn another great bag. You are a a wonder.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments as I love hearing from you. Your words of encouragement are why I continue to draw!