Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Creative Lettering, Gel Pens & People Watching/Drawing

I take you backwards through my week this time from today ... 
Here I'm trying out newly purchased Gelly Rol pens called Moonlight 10! They arrived in today's mail from Amazon. 
After completing Creative Lettering klass in Sketchbook Skool with teacher Andrea    
Joseph, I've been practicing drawing letters in different fonts! 


And adding words to my people art! 






I'm also spending a lot of time in our newly created gardens so that too it making its way into my drawing and lettering.


We will be celebrating two of our grand children's 12th birthdays soon! 



Still enjoying people watching and drawing!



While seeking out new fonts to draw I came across Hebrew letters in one of my books!



I can get a lot of words on a page 


Or not so many!



It's fun to play with letter shapes!


(A few of these may have been already seen last week I apologize. I'm too lazy to figure out which ones so I'm leaving them.)



Thanks for coming by to enjoy my week with me! I wish you a wonderfully creative week ahead! 

19 comments:

  1. Really unusual and creative. The people are each so different. . making it extra exciting to see. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun art again. Love the Hebrew alphas. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh loving the colors!!! Fun and fabulous art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your letters are fabulous! Love all of the different styles you've created. Super sketches too, always fun to see what you draw and paint :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love seeing your view of the week through your drawings.
    Happy PPF
    Vicki-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your enthusiastic, colorful experimentation with lettering; but my heart is in my garden as well... so I've been off the internet a lot. Just thought you'd like to hear that your work is still appreciated and inspiring xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun sketches. Enjoyed them greatly. Lettering is very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! I always love your weekly drawings and how fun with the new letters and pens! My neighbor was talking about going to Starbucks and practicing sketches. I told her all about you and that encouraged her to do it! Happy PPF! Hugs, Rasz

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm always amazed by how much art you can complete in a week Lynn. I'm lucky if I can do one piece!
    Each week I'm going to try to do more, but before I know it... it's Friday once more!
    Happy PPF to you

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving all the new fonts and words...wow impressive. I also see a bit of a new style emerging...what will it be I wonder! You are the most interesting person to watch evolve! You are ever growing and developing Lynn...such an inspiration! Be very proud!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lynn, you are a natural at creative lettering. I love the ones you did on black paper. And I like the way your are incorporating your fancy writing with the adorable sketches. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic sketches and I love your lettering.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's ages since I looked in on you, Lynn. Nice to see you are just as creative as ever ... and ... clearly enjoying yourself. The lettering is totally brilliant. I shall have to become a regular again ..........coffee & cookies??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi John, delighted to hear from you! Tea and crumpets sounds grand!

      Delete
  14. You had fun! Thanks for sharing. Love your lettering on black with your new pens!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are finding a lot of ways to sneak in your creative lettering. Nice sketches from your week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments as I love hearing from you. Your words of encouragement are why I continue to draw!