Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Cactus Monday: Last Friday I saw Cacti at...

Last Friday I saw a beautiful purple black succulent in front of Celestes' sisters' house (but I neglected to take a picture of it)... and later that evening we went to a play and the theater was next door to a little restaurant called The Cactus something or other and I neglected to take a picture of that too! So on Cactus Monday you get no cactus pictures from me...just little memories from my head. (better than nothing) and a few shots from our day out with friends, one to prove I was there too, and some arty shots of things seen and enjoyed. In case you are wondering that last shot is of the underbelly of the Golden Gate Bridge shot from the inside of Fort Cronkite. I was resting while the others climbed stairs and saw the sites of this huge old fort. Happy Cactus Monday with or with out actual cacti! From the road...

9 comments:

  1. you're a 'hoot'.hcm fellow cactuteer, even with no cactuses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your road trips always look like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only you could get away with this with so much grace! LOL

    HCM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots. Love the underbelly of Bridge. Not many get that view. :)) and love the non photos of cactus. Memories are the colors of my/your mind. Misty watercolor memories....Oh sorry.. Barbara got into my head there...LOL
    Hope your enjoying your longer road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy CM, Lynn! Looks like you are having loads of fun! I am jealous you are right there in California at the Golden Gate Bridge!!! One day......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back Lynn:)
    Fun trip ...He..He..
    HCM Lynn:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So good to find all of you here.
    HUGS to all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed all your pictures there!
    I once cycled the bridge! So I love to see pictures of it.
    Seems like you are having a wonderful time and great weather.
    be safe and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments as I love hearing from you. Your words of encouragement are why I continue to draw!